HEALTHY SCHOOL BUILDINGS WITH INNOVA ECO BUILDING SYSTEM
Innova Eco Building System manufactures high performance building envelopes used for constructing environmentally friendly buildings. Innova’s innovative products provide the tools necessary for school districts and design teams to specify, build and construct high performance buildings used for permanent and re-locatable classroom buildings. Our panelized system allows the designer flexibility in creating modern, energy efficient, eco-friendly educational buildings.
High performance school design can have a positive effect on a student’s ability to learn. A growing number of studies are confirming the relationship between a school’s physical condition, especially its indoor air quality, and student performance, increased daily attendance and teacher satisfaction and retention.
- Energy Design Guidelines for High Performance Schools
- High Performance Schools: Affordable Green Design for K-12 Schools, Case Study
- Guide to Healthy School Design
- Environmental Protection Agency School Siting Guidelines
- SIP construction make Finn Hill one of the most efficient schools
- Silvis Middle School uses SIP for LEED Silver certification school
- School District uses SIPs to cut construction costs & reduce energy use by 50 percent